15. februara – 5 activities supporte in one day
One of the most important aspects of youth development is quality leisure time. We are proud of our young members who in just one day, February 15, supported or participated in five activities, working or educational in nature:
1. 3 of our members continued their training at the Academy of Social Entrepreneurship organized by CEPS
2. 2 of our members attend the School of Human Rights organized by the CCE
3. 1 of our members joined the NGO Felix in marking the International Day of Children with Cancer
4. 10 of our members joined NGO EnvPro and supported the action of cleaning Cemovsko polje, location Dinosi
5. 6 of our members were joined by the NGO Galop on the preparation of the wall for drawing murals on the topic of animal protection, which will continue on 16 February.
Don’t keep your teens at home, let them get involved, activate, socialize, dedicate, accomplish, work and educate in outdoor activities on the weekends.